Marcomms & Creative Services Manager/Specialist
ThinkTank is a software platform that applies digital to transform the way leaders engage stakeholders on a shared problem or initiative. Based on 27 years of the world’s leading research into group dynamics, ThinkTank has been used to help launch astronauts safely into space, build the constitutions of countries, and create billions of dollars of value for top Fortune 500 companies.
Leaders rely on ThinkTank’s digital engagement platform to surface and channel the Truth, dramatically reducing the time and effort it takes to co-create shared, lasting solutions with broad stakeholder groups.
We are on a mission to revolutionize the consulting industry, and fundamentally transform the way elite consulting practices engage their clients, ensuring that the world’s most influential organizations achieve their highest potential.
We are a global endeavour, and we are growing. To support this growth, we are seeking extraordinary individuals to join our clients & markets division.
If you want to be part of our journey, then these statements would describe you well.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and energize people
- You inspire confidence and empower people around you
- You think deeply
- You are dynamic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are structured
- You are looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and create an impact at an industry level
- Our two core values resonate with you:
- CARE (give it your all and care to share/help others)
- DARE (set audacious goals and dare to share/have brave conversation)
You have the following skills:
- You’re a creative and critical thinker that loves to solve problems and create powerful messages and visuals that inspire and intrigue people to want to know more
- You have a basic understanding of the professional services and consulting industries
- You are savvy with respect to multi-media marketing collateral design, creation and maintenance
- You are highly customer oriented (internal and external customer) and cross-organization team centric
- You have a keen interest in the marketing of software products and positioning companies and solutions as differentiated in the market
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic manager/specialist for the Marketing Communications (Marcomms) and Creative Services role. ThinkTank is updating and redefining its message and value proposition to the consulting and ProServ space. This role will have two main thrusts:
- Marcomms – Firstly to be the initial custodian of the Marketing & Communications function, in concert with the CMO. This involves the management and oversight of some key marketing updates. Including, but not limited to: Website update / redesign, core corporate marketing materials update and refresh with latest corporate message and value prop. Support of the sales team for core materials and in partnership with Product Marketing. Reset and address plans for social media and social presence, given the specialist focus on Consulting and ProServ.
- Creative Services – Secondly to be a shared service supporting the creative needs of Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and our Client Solutions team. Working with the team to create and maintain key deliverables that require creative support.
In both areas, the role will transcend several areas of the business to be effective, therefore your ability to partner with and serve other key business functions is critical.
- Creates communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional products. Researches and develops content for publication of products. With CMO and/or other key team members of supervisors, supports the creation of presentations and/or speeches geared towards employees. Event / speaking engagement support for CEO, CMO and CSO etc.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Proven experience supporting marketing, creative and marcomms type functions in a software or services firm.
- Familiarity and experience in software and/or SaaS businesses
- Familiarity with the Consulting and ProServ industry sectors
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (mandatory), MA (a bonus, not mandatory)
- Formal creative services and marketing qualifications / experience (preferred)
- Great location: We are located on 17th and Blake, just a couple blocks from Union Station – Perfect for parade watching!
- Culture: At ThinkTank, we work hard and play hard. We have plenty of social events ranging from Happy Hours to White Water Rafting.
- Work Life Balance: We know the importance of work/life balance and encourage our employees to spend the time needed focusing on family and personal well-being. We have recently rolled out an Unlimited PTO policy and also allow our employees to work from home once a week.
- Health: ThinkTank partners with a fitness center nearby to offer a discounted gym membership.
- Snacks: We keep our refrigerator and pantry stocked with a variety of snacks and drinks to keep you energized.
- Relaxed work environment: We have a pretty relaxed work environment and encourage people to dress comfortably (this will come in handy for mid-day foosball games). We also have several “sitting areas” throughout the office where you can pick your feet up and work alone if needed.
- Going Green: At ThinkTank, we encourage “going green” and using public transportation – to offset the costs of public transportation, we contribute a monthly stipend.