Compliance and Security
At ThinkTank we take the custodianship of our customers data very seriously. Whether you are planning a market move or just managing a project, you can rest assured our protection will be consistent throughout your experience.
ThinkTank utilizes the best in class data centers, with modern technologies and holds them to industry standards.
ThinkTank itself has been Safe Harbor Certified and Swiss-Harbor Certified, and is working towards the new Privacy Shield certification. We also follow the best practices of ISO-27001 and have documented policies and procedures.
Beyond utilizing best in class data providers, our own policies ensure that we utilize modern techniques and processes to protect your important data. Our security awareness program, internal audits, and customer approvals for data access, are just some of our security processes. We apply a wide range of technologies to our actual services:
- All ThinkTank infrastructure is hosted from an Enterprise Class data center, with full redundancies and diesel generator back-ups
- Secure data movement over HTTPS
- AES level encryption for data at rest
- 24/7 monitoring of network traffic, servers and services
- Principal of least privilege
- Dedicated infrastructure components
- Two-factor authentication
- OWASP Certified
- User and service level authentication
- Service specific access permissions
- Web application firewalls
- Security information and event management
- Certified technicians with background checks and clearance
At ThinkTank we are continually reviewing and improving our processes and aligning our actions to risk management practices. We work directly with leading security agencies to ensure our policies and systems are the best suited for our services.