Securing Change, Protecting your Data
ThinkTank takes the custodianship of our customers’ data very seriously, so rest assured your protection will be consistent throughout your experience.
ThinkTank utilizes the best in class data centers, with modern technologies and holds them to industry standards (SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, and ISO-27001).
ThinkTank is Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield and EU-U.S. Privacy Shield certified.
Beyond utilizing best in class data providers, our own policies ensure that we utilize modern techniques and processes to protect your important data. Our security awareness program, internal audits and customer approvals for data access, are just some of our security controls. We apply a wide range of technologies to create a defense in depth for your data and our services:
- All ThinkTank infrastructure is hosted from an Enterprise Class data center, with full redundancies and diesel generator back-ups
- Secure data movement over HTTPS
- AES level encryption for data at rest
- 24/7 monitoring of network traffic, servers and services
- Principle of Least Privilege
- Dedicated infrastructure components
- Two-factor authentication
- User and service level authentication
- Service specific access permissions
- File integrity management
- Intrusion detection services
- Web application firewalls
- Security information and event management
- Certified technicians with background checks and clearance